Therma-Tru is the #1 Fiberglass door manufacturer in the industry; Rated “Best Buy” in 2015 by Consumers Digest in the fiberglass door category. Headquartered in Northwest Ohio, Therma-Tru has a history of innovation and is committed to providing outstanding products that not only perform but also enhance your home. Therma-Tru offers associates the Opportunity to Thrive!
Therma-Tru is looking for Distribution Associates in Howe, IN. Starting pay $16.26 + $0.55 shift premium with benefits starting immediately.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to: work in a distribution environment servicing our customers by pulling orders, breaking down and repackage doors, loading and/or unloading trucks and other related duties by use of sit-down forklifts, pickers, tuggers and scanners. Training is available.
If you are looking to join a team driven by customer and employee satisfaction, offering a safe and enjoyable work environment, then Therma-Tru is the place for you!
JOB FAIR - OPEN INTERVIEWS - OCTOBER 2 10 AM- 2 PM
$250 SIGN ON BONUS! UP TO $2000 RETENTION BONUS!
8055 N State Road 9, Howe IN 46746
We are continuing to grow and have multiple openings in our manufacturing facility. We have a clean, friendly working environment.
Hiring for: 2nd, 3rd shifts! Stop by for an on-the-spot interview!
Health, Safety, and Environmental
Therma Tru Corporation is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its associates. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each associate. Associates are responsible for participating in our Company’s incident and injury prevention programs as well as our Company’s environmental programs. All associates must comply with our environmental, health and safety policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations.
Successful candidates will have:
High School graduate or GED
- No Felony conviction in past 7 years
- Qualification Requirements - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal accountabilities.
- Physical Demands: Physical demands of performing the duties of this job include, but are not limited to, occasionally lifting/handling up to >100 lbs, frequently lifting/handling up to <=100 lbs, and constantly lifting/handling up to <=50 lbs.
- Non-Physical Demands: Include but are not limited to time pressures, frequent change of tasks, irregular work schedule/overtime, multi-tasking, working closely with others as a team, and tedious or exacting work.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the associate works around mechanical hazards, noise and or vibration on a daily basis. Extreme temperatures, wetness / humidity and being outdoors are seasonally in nature.
- Education and Experience: High school diploma or GED required with six months to one year related experience preferred.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Computer Skills: Computer literate.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
Therma-Tru Corp is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.