About the event
We are looking for CNAs to join our Float Pool at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Washington. We have 12-hour day and night shifts available. If you enjoy change and working with different people every day, this may be the perfect role for you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat directly with our hiring manager.
About the role
- Float between all units in the hospital except the Surgical area. (So, Rehab, ED, ICU, PCU, CCU).
- Also may help with transport of patients, and/or door screening.
Why choose float pool?·
- Opportunity to work in all units in the hospital and discover what you like best.
- Flexible schedule –staff on a par level instead of a matrix.
- Every day is different –get a new assignment every day you come into work.
- Work with different people across units.
- All positions are 12hr shifts.
- Every other weekend scheduled and to work three major holidays in the year.
Why choose MultiCare?
- $5,000 sign-on bonus available for full-time CNAs
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Retirement savings package
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Ready to apply?
View CNA Openings for Float Pool at Tacoma General Hospital.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.