We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our mission-driven teams at our MultiCare primary and specialty care clinics in Tacoma, Washington.
You can drop by to meet our teams or if you are ready to start a career with us, participate in on-the-spot interviews, offers, and pre-employment screening. Please plan accordingly as the full hiring process may take up to 2 hours.
We’re hiring for all of the following positions.
- Medical Assistant
- Clinic Manager
- Medical Receptionist
Benefits & Incentives
- Sign-on bonus - Up to $5,000 for LPNs and Medical Assistants
- Tuition reimbursement and education opportunities
- Competitive pay and generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, retirement)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Home buying assistance program
- Schedule and shift options
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Belonging: We work to create a true sense of belonging for all our caregivers
- Mission-driven: Partnering for healing and a healthy future for the patients and communities we serve
- Employee-centric: Named Forbes "America's Best Employers by State" in 2022
- Building for the future: Join us on our pathway to Excellence and Magnet journey
- Your voice matters: High reliability and shared leadership are our foundations for a safe place to work and practice
- We’ll give you options: Choose from a variety of inpatient and outpatient health care services, including Family Birth Center, Children’s Therapy Unit, a 24-hour ED and pharmacy, cancer care, mental health programs, surgical services and more
Please bring the following with you:
- Driver’s license/photo ID/U.S. military card or draft record
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Vaccine records including proof of COVID immunizations (Any you have)
- Direct deposit information including voided check or bank statement w/account number
- Any license/certifications
- Cell phone to upload documents at the event
Parking & Directions
Street parking available or in the parking lot on the corner of South J Street and South 4th Street. Enter the event on I Street near the corner of South 4th Street. View campus map here.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.