About the position:
Want to work in a fast paced, positive and supportive work environment? Do you want to utilize your customer service experience to help patients get access to the healthcare they need? Then this is the position you are looking for. Our unique call center environment promotes teamwork and growth opportunities for those eager to learn. We offer great pay, benefits and the potential to work from home after 90 days.
About the event:
We are looking for dedicated individuals to fill multiple positions available immediately at our Centralized Call Center in Spokane, Washington. By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to interview directly with our hiring managers.
The Centralized Call Center Associate answers incoming phone calls in a centralized setting from patients, family members or physicians’ offices related to routine scheduling for the Primary Care Physician (PCP) needs or matters. The incumbent uses an electronic medical records system (Epic) to schedule appointments and facilitate communication to and from the clinic in accordance with established protocols. In addition:
- Adheres to MHS Attendance and Punctuality Policy and Procedure standards, and maintains reliable attendance.
- Answers a multi-extension phone line and provides assistance to the caller/patient, to include registering patients and scheduling new and follow-up appointments to the appropriate clinic according to the established protocols.
- Provides information for patients such as questions pertaining to insurance, billing, or regarding alternative funding sources for patients without insurance coverage.
- Contributes to the success of the organization by meeting organizational competency expectations and core values (respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness), continuously learning, and by performing other duties as needed or assigned.
- Maintains the strictest patient confidentiality and adheres to all HIPAA guidelines
Ready to apply?
Complete an online application.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.