Please join us for Interview Day, Tuesday, 3/28 10AM-1PM - Scheduled Interviews only - (No Walk Ins)
3994 S. Riverside Ave. Colton, CA 92324
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Payrate
- Referral Bonus
- Highly competitive shift differential (2nd shift)
- Weekly Pay
- Monthly Bonus Opportunity (up to additional 2.85 an hr)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Generous Product Discounts
- Free Weekly Lunch
- Free Attire, including steel toed boots
- Promotion/Growth Opportunities
- On the job training might be considered if you have other forklift experience
Position Summary ?
The primary responsibility of the Material Handler will include all aspects of Inbound Unloading and Outbound Loading Furniture Operations within a distribution center. Will work in teams to accomplish all job duties. The responsibilities may include pulling inventory, moving stock, and other materials to fulfill orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support the Inbound / Outbound operation
- Moving furniture with dollies and pallet jacks
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs-100 pounds (Team Lift) or more
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment, withstanding climate changes
- Unload product from delivery truck
- Place product in proper staging area
- Proper lifting techniques, lift, push, stooping twisting, bending
- Able to operate radio frequency equipment
- Conducts operations in compliance with OSHA standards
- Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Maintains a clean work area, free from debris on warehouse floor
- Meet company standards for productivity
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. 1-2 years experience in a fast paced warehouse environment. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Position Hiring Range
$15.50 - $18.25
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to carry out each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.