All are welcome to attend the Employer of the Day Job Fair.
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is hiring Customer Care Representatives.
Transamerica is a is a holding company for life insurance companies and investment firms, offering life and supplemental health insurance, investments, and retirement services.
Job address: 408 St Peter St, St Paul, MN 55102, within 1/2 mile of public transportation.
Answer phone calls from customers, providing complete and accurate information regarding life and health insurance, retirement and annuity investment products while focusing on customer satisfaction. Must meet daily, monthly and annual quality and productivity goals.
- Full time, permanent jobs
- $15.50—$21.00/hour, based on education and experience
- Shifts/schedule: 7am-10pm Monday - Friday
- Three entry levels available, depending on experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k and pension and more
- Paid training is five weeks, 8am-4:30pm Monday - Friday
- Preferred: general understanding of life and health insurance, knowledge of retirement and annuity investment products
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- One year call center, customer service or financial services industry experience
- Computer applications knowledge using MD Office tools
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, great team working skills, able to maintain confidentiality
- Pay differential provided for bilingual candidates fluent in English and Spanish
- Background check required
This event is free and open to all job searchers. Please bring copies of your resume and dress professionally.
This event is sponsored by Hennepin County Eligibility and Work Services (EWS). If you have questions, please contact Lisa Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-596-1990 or Colleen Dufek at email@example.com or 612-387-8132 or Meykal Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-348-9872.
See you there!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.