We're looking for Staff RNs to join our Emergency Departments across our hospitals in Washington State. If you have recent nursing ED experience and value compassionate patient care, this may be the perfect opportunity for you! By attending this event, you will get to chat with our recruiter via text/phone.
How to Attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "I'm interested" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot. Once complete, you must also apply to one of the following positions on our careers website.
RN ED Openings
By applying now/at the time of your registration, if pursued, will expedite the process.
Where Are We Hiring?
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Capital Medical Center (Olympia, WA)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane, WA)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane Valley, WA)
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest not-for-profit, community-based, and locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees. We’re driven by a desire to make healthcare better, more affordable, and easier to access. We are changing lives for the better and that makes our lives better, too.
Benefits & Incentives
- $20k Student loan repayment - payable as $4k per year up to 5 years
- $20k Sign-on bonus for candidates with 1+ years of experience
- Relocation bonus – Up to $10k for candidates 1500+ miles away or $5k for candidates between 100 to 1500 miles
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.