Are you seeking an enriching job opportunity with great benefits?
Do you have a caring and compassionate spirit? Would you like to take an active role in helping people with disabilities? If so, then you possess the key traits to become a Direct Support Specialist!
Come to our Career Fair to learn more about this exciting career opportunity!
There will be opportunities for on-the-spot interviews!
Important things to know:
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) Pay Rate is $16.50 USD / hourly
- Full-time positions available
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Driver's License is required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, including drug screening, required
- Good Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) required
- At least 1 year of experience assisting/working with individuals with disabilities (mental or physical) required.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required
Employee Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision care
- 403(b) Retirement accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement for career development
- Company-paid Life & ADD Insurance
- Staff Health & Wellness Programs
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days
We have centers in:
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.