We're looking for Imaging Schedulers to join our Centralized Call Center team in Auburn, Washington. We're offering great benefits and the option to work from home after a 90 day training period. If you have 1+ years of experience in office, clerical, or call center customer service or experience scheduling patients in a medical or Imaging Support setting, we want to hear from you!
At this event, we will be offering on the spot interviews, offers, and pre-employment screening. Please apply online before attending and plan accordingly to be at the event for up to 2 hours.
Why Choose MultiCare?
Please bring the following with you:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Education opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Retirement savings
- Home buying assistance
- Dedicated career coaches and growth opportunities
- Option to work from home after 90 days
- Join a positive and supportive team!
- Driver’s license/photo ID/U.S. military card or draft record
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Vaccine records including proof of COVID immunizations (Any you have)
- Direct deposit information including voided check or bank statement w/account number
- Any license/certifications
- Cell phone to upload documents at the event
There is a large parking lot at the Auburn Call Center building. Please feel free to park in any spot that is not marked "Reserved". Please proceed to the lobby entrance and let the front desk know you are there for your in-person interview.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.