We're looking for Registrars, Switchboard Operators, and Supervisors of Admissions to join our Access Services teams at Deaconess Hospital in Spokane and Valley Hospital in Spokane Valley. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will have the chance to interview virtually with our hiring managers.
How to Attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "I'm interested" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot. Once complete, you must also apply to one of the following positions on our careers website.
Switchboard Operator Jobs
Supervisor of Admissions Jobs
By applying now/at the time of your registration, if pursued, will expedite the process.
- Registrars - This position is responsible for the daily operation in pre-registration, scheduling and registration of outpatient, observation, inpatient and ED.
- Switchboard Operators - This position is responsible for answering incoming and internal calls and transferring calls to other departments and individuals, transfer information, handle all emergency code calls per protocol, page employees overhead when appropriate and be able to handle any situation quickly and smoothly.
- Supervisor of Admissions - This position is responsible for the supervision of staff accountable for assuring patient and provider-friendly access to MultiCare Health System services and patient care, and accurate completion of admissions/registrations in compliance with regulatory requirements and MHS policy.
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees.?We are committed to our mission — partnering for healing and a healthy future — and the dedication to the health of the many communities we serve.?
Why Choose MultiCare?
- Schedule options (Full-time, Part-time, On-call)
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Retirement savings package
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.