As an international company, Viracon (a division of Apogee) offers the most complete range of high-performance architectural glass products available worldwide. Our success is dependent on attracting and retaining quality employees that not only believe in producing and delivering our glass products, but also strive to provide the total solution: glass that is well-designed, beautiful to look at, and performs to expectations.
Viracon is a dynamic, growing company with a wealth of career opportunities. We offer employees challenging work that encourages learning and growth. There has never been a period when a career at Viracon has offered such exciting opportunities. The pace of change, the breadth of opportunities, the intensity of competition and, most importantly, the need for leaders has never been as great as it is today.
As a global leader, Viracon transforms an architect’s vision into innovative environmental and aesthetic solutions for the major commercial, institutional and educational buildings of the world. We create value through an uncompromising commitment to our customers, business partner, community and ourselves.
Our Quality Policy
Viracon’s Quality Policy is “to safely deliver high-quality products and services complete and on-time.”
Viracon’s success relies on the strength of its employees. Our employees take pride in supporting our values in order for the company to meet its fullest potential.
* Integrity. We conduct all business with the highest ethical practices.
* Customer-Focused. We are customer-focused and seek to create value for our customers.
* Employee Involvement and Ownership. We encourage employee ownership and involvement by teaching, training and instructing job and technical skills as deep in the company as possible.
* One Team. We are all part of one team with an overall company focus, and we do what is best for the greater good of the organization.
* Accountability. We give responsibility, authority, tools and resources to our employees, then demand performance.
* Respect for the Individual. We respect each individual by giving fair and consistent treatment to all persons regardless of background, experience, education, race, religion, gender, national origin, capability, sexual orientation and age.
* Safe Work Environment. We strive to create a safe work environment by encouraging employees to be proactive versus reactive on all safety issues.
Viracon strives to create an inclusive work environment that enables all people to contribute to their full potential. We focus on ways to build on our similarities while respecting our differences. It is represented by persons of different races, cultural backgrounds, national or geographic origins, ages, genders, sexual orientations, physical capabilities, family status, religion, experiences, beliefs and educational levels.
Having employees with different backgrounds and experiences helps us understand the diverse needs of our stakeholders, both shareholders and customers, and foster new ideas, creativity, and innovation. Simply put, the company recognizes that its business performance is strongly linked to its ability to successfully attract, retain and develop a diverse employee population.