Digital Federal Credit Union, better known as DCU, is a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by and operated for our members. DCU was chartered in October of 1979. Since then, DCU has been chosen as the credit union for more than 700 companies and organizations. DCU serves more than 500,000 members and their families in all 50 states.
Members access their accounts at DCU through the Internet, ATMs, telephone, community branches in Massachusetts and New Hampshire, as well as thousands of CU Service Center locations nationwide. In fact, half of DCU's members never use a DCU branch.
DCU provides a wide variety of services to consumers and businesses:
- Consumer banking and lending services – including checking, savings, mortgages, equity loans, auto loans, credit cards, and much more.
- Business banking and lending services – including checking, savings, commercial and business loans, credit cards, and other services.
- DCU Financial – Provides financial planning, investing, asset management, and life insurance services.
- DCU Insurance – Independent Insurance Agency providing auto, home, liability, and other property and casualty coverage in multiple states.
- DCU Realty – a full-service real estate agency in Massachusetts and New Hampshire with relocation and other services available in every state.
Savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency. DCU is an Equal Housing Lender. DCU Realty, LLC, Equal Housing Opportunity.